Fog of Teaching

Commentary from a High School American History teacher

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

My apologies

If you have wondered what happened to the blog it still exists. I just haven't been posting. Today I am home from school with a vocal chord infection and realized that I should put some more photos on the site. I think I have been having a hard time writing about Saudi because I miss it so much. Being back at school I have become engrossed in teaching again and haven't been taking time to reflect on things. The end of the school year is always so crazy. I feel like I still have so much left to teach, and I have really enjoyed my students this year. The adjustment from Granite has been hard. I feel like I have been separated from my family but what can you do? Because it is nearly the end of my first year here I think I am getting the gist of things and have met some wonderful people. Anyway I am starting to babble. Here are some cool Saudi photos.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home